Sunday, May 24, 2009

Freedom Isn't Free

Tomorrow is Memorial Day and tonight I pray for all our service men and women keeping America Free. Freedom isn't free. It has a very high price. Just ask any parent that has lost a child in the service. Or just ask any family member of someone serving today. The family serves too, you know. We thank you for your service. I personally thank you for serving in my place.

Now on to more fun things. I am still coughing at night (all night) but I feel just fine during the day. I am back at work and doing well. The flu is gone. Thank God. I started working out well lets say I started stretching again. I am so sore again from not working out. My muscles got tight so fast it was amazing. I feel like I lost quite a bit of ground on muscle strength and tone but i did not change much on weight. Here I was thinking OK you have the flu and so off comes the weight. Not the case. Through it all, I only lost 1 pound. Well the good news is that makes 24 for the year. I am right on target to hit my 50 pound goal. It is kind of frustrating in a way. I get sick and don't eat and still don't lose weight. Well here we go again into another wonderful week and were off... Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment