Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Visit

Hello everyone! This is Tracy! Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been so busy. I have been out of town and when I came back, I brought my mom back with me so I have been entertaining her this week. I am so glad that she came to visit. It is the first time in nearly 10 years that she has come just to stay and visit.

I have been having a hard time staying on track with the diet but I am trying to make better choices about what I eat. I have been having salads and grilled chicken and fish. I am still having problems with the water consumption. I can't seem to get enough water in except on days we work out. I don't have any problem with the water on those days.

Phil has been working us out harder trying to get us ready to work out in the gym instead of the house. I am not sure I like that idea...he will try to kill us for sure in the gym. Anyway, I will write back again this weekend. I am getting ready to go back to Birmingham and take my mom back home tonight. But, I will be back on Saturday.

Be well!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment