Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stressful Week

Hello everyone! This is Tracy. I have been so busy lately. I have been working out of three different offices over the last two weeks so I am pulled in about 15 directions. After my mom's visit (and being out of work for nearly a week) I had a lot of work piled up to complete plus everything that I do each week anyway. I have had some health issues lately. I am sure that lots of people have allergies also but I have had three allergy attacks in a week. One of them was brought on by cigarette smoke but I don't exactly know what brought the other two on except the obvious. Every thing is so beautiful this time of year but I have to say that it isn't my favorite time of year because of my allergies. Everything for me gets all screwed up because of my allergies. I have sneezing fits and stomach issues and it is just no fun. On a brighter note, because of the stomach issues, I am not wanting to eat as much and because of my allergy medicine, it is also not hard to get all of the water I need in each day. I will write back again this week. Be well!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment