Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Doing Better on the Diet This Week

This week was a better week for Greg and me. He really stepped up as my Buddy and helped me to make good choices. We talked lots this week about how easy it was to just go back and not change our lifestyle. Go back to the way we were. It would have been so easy to just quit. I kept telling my self how good I had done so far and I deserved a break. What is funny is that for the most part, I have not really had food cravings or hunger cravings like Greg did. This week we both wrote down every morsel. We had stopped keeping our journals several months ago. We learned that this is necessary for accountability to each other. Greg and I are going out of town this weekend. Greg was much better this week off the Steroids for his neck. His neck still hurts but he is getting better day by day. Talk to you next week. Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment