Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're Teaming up for Success

Tracy and I are helping each other, as Buddies, team up for success. Just yesterday, Tracy did not feel like getting up and working out with Phil our personal terrorist. It would have been so easy to just let her sleep. But you know, turn about is fair play. Just the other day, she made me get up and work out when I didn't want to. So what did I do. I turned on the light and tickled her knees. (her tickle spot) till she got out of bed. I won. No We Won. We both worked out and had fruit for breakfast and went to work. The Buddy way is the only way to change your life style. By the way, If you can't find a buddy here in Huntsville/Decatur, We have lots of them that have contacted us and are looking for a diet buddy. Just let me know by e-mailing me at drmillar@millarchiro.com. Thanks.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment