Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

As the song says Let Freedom Ring - Its' Independence Day. I am proud to be an American and I love this Country. Freedom can mean lots of things to lots of people. For me, I am proud to live in a wonderful country, so free, that today and every day I can do what I want and speak my mind without fear. I can choose to live my life any way I want. But you know, Freedom isn't Free. And today, I thank all those that serve in the United States Military, in my place, keeping Me Free. I thank you for your service. And yes, I want you on that wall, protecting me and my family. Thank You

Tracy here. You know I'm proud to be an American too. I too thank all those around the world for their service. But today, I want to talk about another kind of freedom. You know Greg and I were prisoners of our own bodies. Just 6 months ago we were trapped inside and could not hardly move. I feel we're free now. As we continue to change our lifestyle, we become more free to get up and live again. We were literally eating our self to death. We are now free of that monster, hopefully for a lifetime.

Happy Independence Day & God Bless America
Dr Greg and Tracy
PS... Don't eat too much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment