Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still Getting Better

Hello all. Dr Greg here.
What a bout with bronchitis I have had. I want to thank all of you for your get well cards and letters. As Tracy told you in her last post, I have been fighting a cold that turned into bronchitis. I was out of work for nearly two weeks. Now I am on four steroid breathing treatments a day, taking steroids by mouth, using a steroid spray in my nose and on antibiotics. I feel like a walking steroid. Obviously with all of this I have been off the diet and workout regiment. Its funny I have not worked out in two weeks and I can already feel the difference. I have gained 3 pounds so far. I don't like at all. I tried to work out on Friday but coughed so much that I had to stop. I will try again towards the end of next week. Tracy said in her blog that Life is Life and she is right. Real life has challenges, up and downs. I look at it as a war of many battles. We are loosing the current battle but we will win the war. Thanks again for all your well wishes.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment