Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still Fighting Bronchitis

Hello
Wow, Its been a month and I am still fighting bronchitis. I am much better but not well yet. I am still on nebulizer and other steroids. I can't wait to get off all the steroids. I have tried to work out several times. But each time I do, I have to stop due to the coughing. I also seem to be up every night coughing. I have gained 4 pounds now since being on steroids. I was up to 29 pounds lost but now I'm back to 25 lost. I don't like that but realize that I needed to have the meds to get well. A hundred years ago, a sickness like I had could of been the end. But today we have steroids and antibiotics. I will try again to workout and get back on the diet this next week. My Buddy says she is ready to join me all out again. Talk to you next week.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment