Monday, August 31, 2009

Awsome First Day of Registration -

Today we had an awesome turnout to register for the WAAY to get Fit, Rocket Fitness BootCamp. Over 200 picked up information packs and physical exam forms at the two locations to take to their doctor for pre-participation. Over 50 went through the pre-participation work out with personal trainer "Superman" Phil Johnson to be placed in Basic, Intermediate and Advanced groups. We are so happy that so many of you have chosen to work out with us and have a great time. As most of you know, when Tracy, "My Buddy Diet" Buddy, and I started personal trainer Phil said we were starting below level 1. We had simply been on the couch too long and had turned into "couch taters". He started us out with stretching and exercises. Not to brag but out last workout both Tracy and I did 45 jumping jacks, 3 min boxing drill, 45 bicep curls, 45 triceps curls, 45 sit ups, 45 leg lifts, 45 lunges. OMG were we tired. But we did it.

Were still in Basic. But were off the couch and so can you. I have been somewhat discouraged that the weight didn't come off faster. Who wouldn't. But on the other hand my entire life, I have NEVER lost weight and kept it off Not even 6 months and now I've lost 31+lbs and Tracy has lost 13. I know some of you have a harder time than me in loosing weight. I have heard from you. I also know that some of you loose weight very easily. To you I say God Bless and may it always be so. Each of us is different and has to live in the body provided by God. So we continue. We persevere.

Join us for BootCamp with two location: 1) 6am Sept 9th at Fern Bell Park south Huntsville off Whitesburg Dr and 2) 6pm at the Police Academy off Sparkman Drive. The cost is $31 for Monday, Wednesday, Friday workouts from Sept 9th till Oct 9th. All Profit will go to the Christmas Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment