Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to work

Hello everyone! As many of you know, Greg has been quite sick. Since his bought with Cancer a few years ago, he gets sick very easily and takes a long time to get over what ever he gits. He has missed almost two weeks of work. He started off with a cold and gotten worse. He ran a fever of 102+ for the first week. He is now on his second round of antibiotics and steroids. Obviously while he was sick he was off the diet and off exercise. I have been making him chicken soup and nursing him back to health. I too have not been doing so well on the diet while Greg is sick. I have been eating the chicken soup and other things I make for both of us. I am still working out with Phil in the mornings but I have gained a few pounds. I am not happy with that at all. Life is Life, but I need to get back on the wagon while trying to get Greg well. He was just diagnosed with bronchitis today. He is coughing terribly deep. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello get you up to date. I will blog again soon! Be well! Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment