Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to it!

Hello again! This is Tracy. We are back to work and back on the diet today. We took a little break on vacation and we are back on now and looking forward to seeing Phil tomorrow...I think. I have a feeling he will put us through the ringer tomorrow whether we want it or not. Anyway, we had a great time in the mountains! We had a chance to do lots of walking. Before we started working out, we would not have been able to do that. Greg and I were that far out of shape. Now that we have been working out for a while and stretching, we were actually able to walk around in the mountains together and really enjoy spending time together! It was great! I am so glad we decided to do this together. I am looking forward to going again next year when we can both go skiing together. I will write again later in the week.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment