Thursday, February 5, 2009

Working out again

Hello everyone. Tracy again. We are glad to be back. We have been sick for quite a while. I just started eating solid food again yesterday. We have started working out again too. It has been over a week since we were able to work out without being sick. Phil came on Tuesday but we just measured and weighed. We are both losing inches and very happy about it! We asked Phil to ease us back into working out because we have been so long without working out, over a week. Well, he doesn't know the meaning of easing into anything. He brought the Bosu Ball today and had me working out with that and had Greg working out with an 8 pound medicine ball! He is definitely a Personal TERRORIST! Anyway, just thought I would drop a line to everyone! Will write again soon!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just read several of your posts and I'm so sorry about the stomach thing! I feel your pain...been there, done that. You have inspired me to start eating better and moving more. I hope to lose 35 pounds, but more would be even better! I saw that you're interested in ballroom dance. My daughter took classes and then taught some before she left for college. She went to Kinesthetic Cue on Old Madison Pike. I don't know where you live or want to go, but she loved it. She lost some weight (not alot because she is slim anyway) and toned her legs and stomach an astonishing amount. She has spondiolythesis and it helped her back like nothing she has ever tried. The posture and control of your frame along with the cardio worked miracles! The studio offers private as well as group classes and is really more of a social club (no alcohol) than a "school" atmosphere. Good luck with your search. And hang in there, all physical terrorists mean well!

    ReplyDelete