Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're back on the diet and getting fit

Most of you know that my wife Tracy and myself have been sick for a week with the stomach flu. We both missed several days of work. And yes we lost weight the hard way. Once the flu was gone we started being able to hold down solid food again. For the next few days we ate the BRAT diet. Gradually we have been able to get back on the My Buddy Diet. Friday we worked out with Phil. Wow he really poured on the Aerobics. Saturday I was able to get a 30 min walk in as the weather in Huntsville was incredible. Today I took my 4 year old grandson to the park and played for an hour. Want to hear something great. Just a month and a half ago, I'm not sure I could have kept up with my grandson and would have needed poop out on a bench and watch him play. Its' so much better to be involved. My vitality is increasing by the day. This week we will have lots of diet, rest, exercise, activity and mental state goodies for you so read the blog often. Have a great week.

Dr Greg and Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment