Monday, February 2, 2009

We've Been Sick

Hello Again. I wanted to put something on here tonight as we will try to do a video blog tomorrow night. Tracy and I have been pretty sick this week with the stomach flu. For a while there, I thought we might have Salmonella. Now I don't know. First, Thursday morning Tracy started feeling nausea and upset stomach. By Thurs at noon she was running 102 degrees. Her stomach flu was terrible Thurs, Friday and Saturday. On Thurs night, she loved me so much that she wanted to share everything with her buddy and guess what. Thurs night, Friday and Saturday I had it too. Fever and all the rest. We were able to keep down some water, gator aid and some ginger ale but nothing else. I missed work on Friday and call on Saturday. Sorry Guys. But I really would not have been much use to you. Today for the first day Tracy and I are eating again. I started both of us on some broth and later on BRAT foods. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast foods. Tracy could not even make the BRAT switch. Talk about loosing weight the hard way. Well back to bed I go. We thank you for your indulgence and we will video blog tomorrow night.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment