Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday

Hello, it's Tracy again. I am so tired today. We worked out with Phil on Tuesday and I haven't been getting enough sleep. I am actually starting to look forward to Phil coming in now. I feel better when we work out than when we don't. If we skip it, I really don't feel as good. I am starting to work my abs more and I talked with Phil yesterday about starting with the bender ball later in the week. He decided to put off starting the Bosu ball because it is more intense and we didn't get to work out on Friday. Both Greg and I were sick, nothing serious, just laryngitis, but enough that made me not want to work out. So, he decided that we would be better off waiting a week to up the intensity. We are still doing well on the food we eat. We haven't had any fast food (no french fries) since December. I actually feel much better. I will write again later in the week.
Be Well! Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment