Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Night 1-4-09

Hi everyone! This is Tracy again. Tonight is Sunday and we are getting ready to go back to the grind tomorrow. We were on the phone to my mother in law today and she asked a great question...is the working out fun yet or is it still a pain? The answer was it is still a pain. I am very much looking forward to when it isn't a pain. I am still drowning in the water. I am struggling with the diet also. We had salad for dinner with chicken and now 3 hours later, I could eat again. Instead, I am having water. Trying to fill up on water, I may regret this at 3 am but for now, it is working. I will let you know how that goes. Tomorrow will be very difficult at work because it is the first of the year and it is a real big pain. But, luckily it only takes about 2 weeks to get everything calmed back down. I will try to write again tomorrow.
Be well!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the both of you letting us follow this process and am planning on using your blog as an extra dose of motivation!
    Keep on!

    ReplyDelete