Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eating Out

Hello everyone! This is Tracy. Sorry it has been so long. I have had a lot going on. We went out to dinner with some friends the other night and we were able to stay on the diet. We did eat red meat but it was the first time since we started the diet. We both ate small 6oz fillets and vegetables and salads. We had decided to get dessert but by the time we finished eating, we were full and decided that we really didn't want it. That was a good feeling.

We had to get up this morning and work out even though it was so cold this morning. Greg was having terrible acid reflux problems and I had an awful headache. But, we still got up and worked out anyway and were glad we did. We are starting to notice the differences in each other since we have been working out and we are liking it. We are working on finding a ballroom dancing class. That would not have been thinkable two months ago. I am excited.

I had a difficult day on Monday. I got to be Mimi for the day and keep the grand kids (4yrs and 6months, both boys)! I was so excited. We went to McDonald's for the happy meal and I was craving the fries! I didn't eat them though. I did wind up getting some fried fish for lunch; though it was not very satisfying! I was not happy about it. I really wanted it to taste just like it did a couple of months ago but it didn't, it was too greasy and gave me stomach cramps. It wasn't as good; which is a really good thing because next time, it will be much easier to say no.

I will write again soon!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment