Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 Days and 12 lbs

Hello all. Tracy and I are now 15 days into the Waay to Get Fit and following the My Buddy Diet and the results are great. We have lost 12 lbs so I have lost 7 lbs and Tracy has lost 5 lbs so far. I can't tell it yet, I can't even feel it yet in my clothes; but, for the first time, I am losing pounds on a real lifestyle modification program. This is not a fad diet where I know the weight will come right back; and, I will even gain more. I tell people many times a day that we're not on a diet as a diet is anything you eat. We're am changing my life habits. Tracy says the hardest thing is drinking the water every day. I think the hardest part is still getting up three times a week to work out with our personal trainer "Superman Phil Johnson". I am a little worried that we're actually loosing weight too rapidly. We really want to loose about 1 pound a week. We will need to up my calorie intake if we continue to loose so rapidly. It seems strange to say that we may need to eat more. We have found it interesting the quantity of real food with fruits and veggies that you need to consume to get the number of calories we each need. I mentioned in the video that I am having too much acid reflux. I have come up with some natural remedies I want to try first and see if they have impact. I will let you know the results. Don't forget to visit us at www.millarchiro.com
Dr Greg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg and Tracey.
    We were just checking to see how it's going. When will you be posting another video? We read your blog and I'm happy your losing and sticking with it. Good Luck

    Doug and Frances

    ReplyDelete