Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Week Down, Jan. 10, 2009

Hello everyone! This is Tracy. Well, we have one week down in the new life style. We havn't been too strict, yet. We wanted to ease into it so that we didn't get burned out too soon. We are eating mostly cereals and fruit for breakfast and grilled fish for lunch. For dinner, we have some type of salad and protein. The hardest thing has been the water. Also, it has been difficult working out three times per week. The only time we had available was early in the morning. I am not a morning person so that has been particularly difficult for me. I am adapting, thanks to my buddy. He pushes me out of that bed three times per week. We are starting to feel better though and that was the total motivation for making this change, to feel better, and live longer. It will be fun starting ball room dancing. I am very much looking forward to that. Just some activity to get us out of the house and off of the couch. Just keeping everyone updated. I will write again soon!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment