Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lotta Water 1-3-09

Hello, this is Tracy. We are off. We went back to work and started working out again. Phil was here on Friday and definitely worked us out. We are doing okay on the diet, we had salad for dinner last night and tonight. The hardest thing for us so far has been drinking the water. We have found it harder than we thought to get all the water in. We are continuing to support each other. Just yesterday I told Greg that he didn't have a choice, he had to get up and work out with me. Actually, he said it right back to me because I really didn't want to either. Today, he asked me how much water had I had today and handed me my water bottle and said "drink up". It may not seem like much to some people but eight 8 ounce glasses of water is a lot of watter! It will be worth it in the end. I am starting to tell that we have been working out and stretching. I will write back again tomorrow.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment