Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 Pounds Down and Counting

Hi gang. Tracy, my buddy, and I have good news to share. Were just about finishing our second month and the results are in. We have lost a total of +30 pounds on our Waay to get fit. The combination of the Waay to Get Fit workout program along with the My Buddy Diet is the waay to go. Tracy and I are very happy. Remember our goal for this year was 80 pounds and we have already reached 30 pounds so far. I know we have plateaus ahead but for now I am happy thinking that this program is actually working when so many have failed in the past. I just wanted to tell a story on Tracy. Last year about this time all the swimsuit catalogues came into the house. Tracy would promptly throw them away as fast as they came in. This year she is down 10 pounds and thinking she will probably be down another 5 pounds by summer so she is looking at the swimsuits and smiling. I think were buying new swim suits this year. Oh la la.

We've been asked about how we can afford the diet food. The truth is that dieting is actually cheaper than before. No more or greatly reduced restaurants and fast food along with purchasing no processed foods make our overall food bill lower than before. In fact the UADA actually estimated that a family of 4 could save about 300 per month on eating healthy.
Those that are doing the diet with us, keep up the good work. Those that are thinking about getting fit. Remember all you have to loose is the weight.
Change your life today for the better
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment