Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still getting over the stomach flu

Hello everyone. Again thank you for your indulgence. Tracy and I have been sick with the stomach flu for nearly a week now. We did not work today and both of us thought that another day off might get us up and going. We do feel better. We're taking an antibiotic now (2nd day) and eating yogurt for the intestinal flora. The good news is were loosing weight. The bad news is we're loosing weight the hard way. This morning even though we felt horrible we go up and saw our personal trainer. Today instead of working out he measured us. Tracy and I both lost inches. I guess I can start to tell a difference in how my clothes fit. Your always the last to know, up or down. We hope to be back "up and atem" on Thursday.

Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment