Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beating the Plateau

Hello all. Another week has come and gone and I'm still stuck at the same weight. I am determined to beat this plateau. I feel like I am willing my body to loose weight. I am sticking to the diet with a passion. My Buddy, my wife, is helping with the mental demons and keeping me in high spirits. You have no idea how important it is to have someone constantly lifting you up and telling you you can do something. My personal trainer is helping by working my butt off at the gym. Today he had me ride the bike for 4 miles before starting the daily workout. He wanted my heart at target heart rate before we started lifting. Then he pushed us from machine to machine without the normal time to rest and recuperate in effect making the anaerobic training also aerobic. Then he finished with recombinant bike and again pushed the heart rate and kept it there. All I know is I am so pooped at the end of the workout that I can ring out my socks. I will beat this plateau and beat this weight thing once and forever.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment