Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stressful Week

Hello everyone! It's Tracy again. I have been so stressed this week. I had another allergy attack on Tuesday and I was just miserable. I am supposed to be taking allergy shots and I haven't taken them like I should so my allergy doctor is fussing at me. I am supposed to have two shots per week and I forget them so much of the time. Anyway, I am trying to avoid taking a steroid shot because it just makes me want to eat. We are supposed to start working out at the gym with Phil next week. I am really looking forward to it. I am kind of worried though because it is much easier to work out when Phil just shows up at the door, now we will have to go to him once a week. Then we will eventually switch to the gym all together. I will admit that Easter is one of my weaknesses. I love chocolate and Easter candy is the best. I am trying very hard to resist eating it. I will try to write again soon.
Be Well!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment