Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Feel Like My Self Again

Hello All
I am very happy to be past my plateau. I lost a pound and a half last week. I have been loosing between 1 and 2 lbs since January. Suddenly, a couple of weeks ago I stopped. In fact I actually gained 1/2 pound. I told myself it might be water weight but I knew I needed to double up my efforts and call on my Buddy to help me through the tough part. Tracy, my wife and Buddy, was great. She encouraged me and motivated me all through the weeks of nothing. I know that if she had not been with me on the diet that I would have failed this one like I have so many others. But the good news is success. I an loosing again. I am nearly half way to my 50 lb goal for the year. And surprising the year is nearly half over. Tracy is also about half way to her goal of 30 lbs for the year. I really feel good that we can make it. I know that the diet has changed our life. We now go more with more energy; and, we don't sit on the couch near as much. The way we feel has also made a difference in the rest of my life as well. I want to say thank you to all of you for all of you continued support the card and e-mails of encouragement were wonderful. Thanks again to all of you. Together we can do this thing.
Dr Greg
PS. were getting a new webcam installed this week so we'll be back next Sunday night with a new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment