Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Panoply - Thanks for all the well wishes

Hello
I want to say Thank you to all of you that stopped at our Millar Chiropractic booth at Panoply. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to so many of you. Thank you for all of your encouragement and well wishes. You know, we're all in this together. Me and my buddy, you and your buddy, and the many of you that are doing the "My Buddy Diet" and program alone or with me as your TV buddy and inspiration. It's humbling. So many of you came by and said "if You can do it, so can I". I must have talked to hundreds that told me stories of their weight loss struggles and recent accomplishments. After this weekend and after meeting so many of you in person, I wouldn't give up for the world. I am so inspired by you. You know we can do this together. WE can loose weight forever. Again THANK YOU.
Dr Greg Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment