Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello All:
Well by now you have probably heard. I am in a plateau. This week, I hopped on the scale and nothing. I am doing all the right things. I'm still on the diet; I am still working out; I'm still drinking the water; I'm still following everything and nothing. No weight loss. In fact I actually gained .25 pounds. I have been losing about 1-2 pounds a week since we started in January. I immediately call my buddy Tracy and told her of my problem. She laughed at first and told me it was about time she could catch up as I was loosing faster than her. Then she realized how upset I was at not loosing and started going over all our diet and lifestyle changes again. She is right. Its times like these that people give up and go back to what they were doing before. Now was the time for me to really do a "gut check" and decide if I was going to really continue to do the lifestyle changes and become healthy or go back to being heavy and unhealthy. I decided to keep in the program and win this battle. I have failed every diet I have ever been on but this is not a diet but a lifestyle modification program I am going to win. I am going to become healthy. We called our personal trainer, Phil Johnson, and he suggested that we just double up our work out effort. So this week I will stay on the program, workout more and I am sure the results will come in time.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment