Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still in Plateau

Hello again.
This has been a tough week mentally. You know when your doing everything right and your loosing its easy to keep going. It's much tougher to do everything right and your gaining weight. I have actually gained 1/2 pound since last week. I know that water weight can fluctuate and I also know that working out builds lean muscle mass that weighs more than fat; but, gaining weight on a diet is not good. It's interesting just how fast the demons attack. I was just fine as long as the weight was coming off. When I stopped losing, I immediately started having thoughts about: Failing another diet and will I ever really be able to loose weight and get healthy. I started to doubting myself and the program. My Buddy, my wife Tracy has really been great. She has been right there for me every moment of my plateau. I believe if I had not had a buddy I might have been tempted to go off this diet and have another failed diet experience. Thanks Tracy. As for us in the Gym were working harder than ever. I am doing the right things and I will succeed.
Dr Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment